Saturday, July 31, 2010

About Me

Hey! My name is Maria Orlova and I am Publicity and Media Relations at Trademarkia. This blogger is going to journal my personal interests in the field of intellectual property, marketing, public relations and business.


About Trademarkia
Trademarkia is the largest, most accurate, free visual search engine for more than 6 million trademarked logos, names, and slogans on the Internet. Trademarkia offers up to the minute contextual information about current use of trademarks filed since the year 1870. The integration of services and content enables brands to monitor marks and new brands to design and register new marks or select from among expired marks. Trademarkia allows small businesses to protect their brand names using software and technology tools that help facilitate, simplify and automate trademark processes. Trademarkia is headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information about Trademarkia, please go to our About Us page.

Follow me:
Twitter
Linkedin
Facebook
FriendFeed

*Any other social media sites I should join? Let me know and I'll add you!!*

I also contribute to the Trademarkia Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment